frayintermedia endeavours to identify and respond to our diverse news media industry’s training needs.
frayintermedia is accredited to deliver the National Certificate: Journalism (NQF5). We also provide curriculum
development, skills assessment and moderation services.
frayintermedia designs customised in-house training, as well as short, scheduled public training and networkbuilding
opportunities. These include the annual Narrative Journalism Conference, the Reporting Science conference and our workshops on crime and conflict reporting.
frayintermedia offers a number of programmes for the media in the public and private sectors.
Our training activities are:
- based on the actual needs and requirements of clients and newsrooms
- customised to suit clients’ strategic goals and objectives
- founded on outcomes-based methodologies
- MAPPP-SETA compliant facilitated learning
- informed by sound professional ethics