frayintermedia utilises its knowledge of the media landscape to help corporations, government departments and NGOs:
- grow their business and business impact
- enhance their visibility and managing capacity
- prepare for the future
frayintermedia offers a number of strategic and consulting services to our clients that draw on our core skills as a team of expert media professionals. They include:
- media advocacy campaigns for issues that are of public importance
- small media market research
- feasibility studies for community media expansion
- community media support and editing and publishing services
- curriculum and material development for media education and awareness campaigns
Our clients include:
- The Soul City Institute, an agency promoting health and social change in Southern Africa. We conducted a media advocacy campaign on reducing new HIV infections, including a handbook for journalists
- Heartlines. We conducted a media advocacy campaign,including writing feature stories, for the launch phase of the “Values” project which aims to promote core values in South Africa
- The Media Development and Diversity Agency (MDDA), a South African statutory body which aims to promote media diversity and development. We conducted a feasibility study for the launch and sustainability of Agenda magazine, a Limpopo-based vernacular publication.
- The Foundation for Human Rights. We provided advocacy and media training to 40 women activists from human rights NGOs around the country with the aim to improve the diversity of women’s voices in the media, as well as to increase and improve media coverage of women’s rights.